Covid 19 Notice | Latest Information, May 2, 2020
COVID-19 NOTICE“At the end of the day goals are simple: Safety & Security” - Jodi Rell
Important NOTICE for patients: from Gurrinder S. Atwal DDS, MSc, FAGD
I am hoping this newsletter finds all of you and your loved ones in great health. While we have been open for emergency care only during this critical time, we are excited to now begin re-opening to full care in a careful manner. In order to maximize your safety, we’re instituting the following procedures:
MAY 18th, 2020
We’re very happy to say that our office re-opens May 18th for routine dental care and treatment with a limited dental team. No dental hygiene until May 26th, 2020.
MAY 26th, 2020
OFFICE OPENS FOR ALL PROCEDURES INCLUDING DENTAL HYGIENE AND WILL RETURN WITH FULL TEAM TO SAFELY COORDINATE TREATMENT. ALL OF THE ABOVE MEASURES WILL BE APPLICABLE FOR MAY AND JUNE 2020. WE WILL REVISIT OUR MEASURES ACCORDING TO RECOMMENDED GUIDELINES AND COMMONSENSE.
What to Expect:
- WILL ONLY APPOINT ONE PATIENT AT A TIME FOR THIS WEEK.
- APPOINTED PATIENT TO CHECK IN AT FRONT DESK AND HAND SANITIZE.
- PATIENT EXPECTED TO WEAR THEIR OWN FACE COVERING OR MASK (NO MASK OR GLOVES PROVIDED FROM OUR OFFICE).
- PATIENT TO EXPECT TEMPERATURE RECORDING UPON ARRIVAL.
- PATIENT TO EXPECT BEING ASKED COVID RELATED HEATH QUESTIONS AND SIGN COVID19 DECLARATION CONSENT.
- THERE WILL BE NO WAIT TIME AND PT WILL BE TAKEN DIRECTLY TO THE OPERATORY FOR TREATMENT / CHECK UP.
- WAITING ROOM IS OFF LIMITS AND ANY ACCOMPANYING FAMILY MEMBERS OR PATIENTS ARRIVING BEFORE THEIR TIME WILL BE ASKED TO WAIT IN THEIR CAR TO RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING.
- ONE STAFF WILL BE EXCLUSIVELY DESIGNATED AT ALL TIMES TO MAKE SURE SOCIAL DISTANCING, COVID19 AND INFECTION CONTROL PROTOCOLS ARE FOLLOWED THROUGHOUT THE OFFICE.
- PATIENTS MAY BE ASKED TO RINSE MOUTH WITH ANTISEPTIC MOUTHWASH PRIOR TO TREATMENT.
- WE WILL USE RUBBER DAMS, ISODRY VACUUM, HIGH SUCTION VACUUM, AIR PURIFIERS WITH HEPA FILTERS AND ELECTRIC HANDPIECES TO LIMIT ANY AEROSOL FOR PROCEDURES.
- UPON PAYMENTS, RECEIPTS WILL BE E MAILED OR MAILED TO THE PATIENT.
THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE. WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU BACK!!
Gurrinder S Atwal DDS, MSc, FAGD, FACD (DBA Comfort Dental Care)
2766 N. Tracy Blvd, Tracy, CA 95376: (209) 836 5393: email@example.com
Comments are closed.